The Answer

I once heard a story from my friend regarding a person's soul after that particular person passed away. According to Chinese folklore and traditions, the soul would have to drink a cup of tea after surviving through a hell lot of punishment because of the evil deeds done in the past. This cup of tea would not only relinquish one's past memories, but also leave the soul a clean slate to turn over a new leaf.

There is one catch though. The soul must crossed a bridge. If this bridge senses one's attachment to something which will disturb the results of the cup of tea, the bridge will automatically dissapear on where one stood so that one may fall into the neverending bottom of darkness.

This particular soul which my friend told me about loved someone.
This particular soul which my friend told me about did not want to let go.
This particular soul which my friend told me about wanted their love to remain inside it forever.

Left with no other choice, this particular soul jumped into the deep ravine of darkness. Whether or not it hurts, this particular soul suffered emotional pain as its eyes saw its lover passed through the bridge and drank that cup of tea. It wanted to call out to its lover's soul, but the sound could not reach its' lover's ears.

This went on for thousand of years. The shattered soul suffered that "eternal" torture, waiting for the time it can be free again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You asked me why I wanted you to be my dar.
The answer is simple.
However, if you wanted to be free and do not want me.. Then, go. I do not need you to be tied to my side if you feel like this.
But, if you wanted to be by my side..
If you love me as your dar..
This is the answer.
This is the truth.

I would have been that particular soul.
I would have suffered for you.
I would do all of this..
Because, I love you.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. And if you do not know how to cherish this kind of love.. I really do not know what to say lerr..

Comments

Popular Posts