wAlAo..

As I had said above, wAlAo.. But I guess it is okay.. Folks, my first blog in this place will be all about answering these questions.. So sit back and relax, you will know 5% of me after you finish.

001.What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Boy-girl relationship? 0.o"

002. Do you ever turn off your cellphone?
Sometimes, can't remember when.. zz

003. Wad happen to you at 10am today?
Exam!! Argh~

004. When did you last cry?
Sadly, I forgot the date.

005. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Erm.. Bread?

006. What do you want in your life right now?
Just him and 8As for my PMR~ xD

007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put it up ur hood?
Erm.. None. Walking through the rain is fun..

008. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Bear bear! (I think you don't have the slightest idea on what I am talking about.)

009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Just a blue pair of trackbottoms.

010. What's the nicest thing on your inbox said?
That he will remember me always? 0.o"

011. Do you tend to mke a relationship complicated?
I think so.

0012. Are you wearing anything that is borrowed from someone?
Nope.

013. Do you like your current class?
It's okay.

014. What are you proud of?
My ability to run away when I sense trouble.. Which means I know when to run away from my mum! xD jkjk~

015. What's your handphone model?
Nokia 2100.

016. What's was the last song you sang it out loud?
First Kiss.

017. Do you have any nicknames?
If I tell you 90% of it, people will know who I am in real life. But, it's Angel(10% of it.).

018. What does your last received text say?
xx, I go study lerr.. Later at night call you, cya. <<>

019. What time did you go to bed last night?
10 p.m. ++

020. Are you currently happy?
Yup~

021. Who gives you the best advice?
No one, unless I ask for advice from them. =p

022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from can?
Nope.

023. Who did you tok to on the phone last night?
xx. I won't tell you the name. xD

024. Is anything bugging you right now?
PMR, exams..

025. What/who was de last thing/person who made you laugh?
xx. Keke.. I won't tell you. xD

026. Do you wear toe socks?
What is that? 0.o"

027. Who is the last person you missed a call from?
xx. Same reason.

028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yea.

029. What annoys u most in person?
My sister.

030. Do u have a crush on anyone?
I dare not. But are girls allow to? xD

031. Have u ever done cocaine?
Never. Never will.

032. what is the colour of ur room?
Blue. Green. White. I don't know, there are a lot of colours.

033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
I don't hate anyone.

034. Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap"?
Huh? 0.o"

035. Who was the last person who lay on your bed?
Me! xD

036. Who was the last person to hug you?
xx.

037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
No? 0.o"

038. Do you have a life?
Yup.

039. Have you ever think someone died but they actually haven't?
Yea, and I must admit, my thinking had gone astray.

040.What's the reason behind your profile song?
Favourite and melodic to the ear.

041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I forgot.

042. Last time you smiled?
Recently.

043. Have you changed this year?
Yea, I think.

044. What are you listening to now?
Fly Fm~

045. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Yup~

046. Do u walk with your eyes open or closed?
Close. -.-" jkjk~

047. Is there a quote you live by?
Don't worry, be happy~

048. Do you want someone you can't have?
Again, I dare not. Scared marr. -.-"

049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yea~

050. What was the worst idea you've in the week?
You don't want to know. -.-"

051. Wad are you doing last night at 11pm??
Happily lost in Dreamland.

052. Are u happy with your love life now?
Yea~

053.Wad song describe ur love life?lonely??
First Kiss? keke~

054. Does that person know that you like him/her?
Yup~

055. Who always make you laugh?
Jun~ xD

056.Do you speak other language other then english?
Yup~

057. Are you blond?
God forbids.

058. What is your middle name?
No telling. xD How about '0f'?

059. What are you doing tomorrow??
Breathing, watching, sitting, scratching my head, standing, smiling, writing, talking, loving etc.

060. What do you think you are like?
Shy and weird yet can be zadao sometimes. xD

061. Who will you choose to die with?
Him, if his time is up. If not, no one.

062. Where have you been today?
School, tuition, house and toilets. zz

063. What game you play often?
Maple Story.

064. Who are you missing now?
Him.

065. If you have to choose between love or friends which one will you choose?
Love. *Sry Jun~ -.-"

066. What are you doing right now??
Typing the answers to this annoying quiz, breathing, listening and watching.

067. Which primary school were you from?
SJK (C) Puay Chai

068. Name 3 colours that you like?
Blue.

069. What emotion you like to show?
xD

070. What is life to you?
We are born into this world to do a duty which we may have to go through many processes before we can do it and then, death awaits us.

071. If you have anything troubling you, what will you do?
Think of a way to solve it.

072. Who did you last chat on MSN yesterday?
Sadly, I did not go online.

073. Which model of phone did you use to own?
Erm.. My mum's current phone, which is.. I forgot. zz

074.Which month are u born?
November.

075. How are you feeling right now?
Sleepy and tired. Are we done yet? zz

076. What is the time now?
2033, Malaysia time.

077. Where are you now?
House.

078. What colour do you use to dye your hair?
Did not even dye before? -.-"

079. Why are you doing this test??
I was tagged, dang it.

080. What feeling you hate most?
Pain and doubts.

081. What age you plan to marry??
At the age he proposed to me. xD *daydreaming..*

082. Who is more important to you boyfriend or friends??
Boyfriend? zz *Again, sry jun~

083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
As long as I am not hurt. xD

084. Who is the person you trust most??
JUN! ^.^

085. Have you ever seen a rainbow after rain?
Yup~

086.If you have a dream, what will it b??
Anything?

087. Who is the person you don't trust most??
Erm.. No idea.

088. Do u believe in infinite love?
Yup~

089. What feeling do you love most??
Love.

090. Do you really think its global warming now??
Yea.

091. What feeling you hate most??
Hatred.

092. Do you cherish every friendship of yours??
Worthy ones.

093. Do u believe in God?
.. God, save me from this quiz.
Amen.

094. Who cares for you the most?
Parents, Jun and xx.

095. What do you think is the most important thing in your life??
Love, fun and games. xD

096. Describe the person who tagged you??
Known that person in Maple, my ex-guild member. -.-"

097. What have you regretted doing in life??
I am forbidden to regret as life moves on even when you pause.

098. What would you feel if no one cares for you??
Hurt and pain.

099. What if your lover two-timed you??
Tears, pain, hurt. T.T

100. What is your greatest wish??
I wish I can get everything that I wish for in good time. xD

List 5 people whom you want them to do this quiz.At the end of this post, notify them in their tagbox that he/she had been tagged..

The first 5 people who viewed this. xD

Hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts