08.08.08; 08:08:08

Today, I got my results for the Library Test that I had sit last month. I had discovered a lot of ways to cause failure.. zz

Anyway, 再接再力 , 不要放气 .. I am not going to give up! ^.^

Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony is spectacular and amazing. The lights, the smiley-shaped fireworks.. The music, the noise, the excitement in the air.. It really makes me want to go there and join in the fun. :D

I also gained a new Pet Bro today.. :) However, it is due to unhappy times that I need to shake off.

The guilty.. the fear.. The love that can be evil at times and sometimes heaven..

OMG.. One hour passed already and they are still marching.. 0.o"

Anyway, I just heard the advice from my new pet bro.. He just told me advice I had not consider from that particular point of view. Now, I am wondering. Seriously wondering.

Had I ever love him?
T.T

Comments

Popular Posts