b3hinD the scene$

Scene: Behind the Curtain of My Life

Kekex.. Nowadays, everybody reading this blog keeps on telling me that the blog is very emo and it shines me in an emo light. Oh well. I guess that is not surprising because I am even called emo when I keep silent and ponder about things.

Form 4 Express Class held by TTC had fulfilled what they had wanted. I am not sure how many people participated as I do not go there everyday, but I am sure they are please that the regulars showed up.

The purpose for the class is to prepare us, students for our studies next year and the major goal for it is to get straight A's for SPM. You might be thinking: But that is such a long time?! Yes, but time flies.

Even though the fees are a bit expensive, it is worth it as you get to fully learn, observe and understand the first three chapters of Form 4. So, imagine this. Everybody in class next year who did not go to TTC are just starting Chapter 1, while the students in TTC are getting ready for their first term exam. =)

No, I am not boasting nor bragging. The timetable can be found at TTC, which is located at Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya. So, why not check it out? ;)

Okay. I feel like I am helping TTC advertising. Holidays are quite boring, except for the occasional outing with family and friends. I had brought my friend and my sister to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park to celebrate my friend's birthday. And, I think I went bankrupt on that day as all expenses were paid by me. ==

I am also worried about my friend who have weird dreams recently. From the Internet's help and experience, it shows that he is scared and have undying fear in his heart. How I wish it is in my power to stop him from dreaming all those useless dreams, but I felt helpless as I can only stand there and watch him. Unable to protect.

There had been many birthdays recently, including mine and Jan Sen's. But, I am looking forward to the birthdays that are coming up. Mum's and Beng Guan's. I got a present for my friend, but I am still dumbstruck on what to get for my mum. Anyone got any creative and original ideas?

Lately, my annoying sister stayed at home. It made the once peaceful house sound like a war zone. Anybody who wishes to experience it can either go to:

A. Iraq (stay there and maybe if you are unlucky, you will experience it)
B. My House (yes, you can save on your money too~)

It is also always raining recently. It really dampens my mood although it is peaceful to hear the soft sounds of the falling rain. Right now, my heart is telling me that there are a lot of problems yet to be solved. But, I do not know where to begin nor how to end. Heck, I don't even know what the problems are.

By the way, thank you to Hah Pau Yin for her baking samples. They were delicious and the whole family enjoyed eating the treats. =) May you be bless with all the good stuff in life. x3

I don't know why I suddenly reveal a bit about my life to you, but I guess what's done is done. However, please wait for a new short story which I will reveal to all of you soon.

The short story will teach you simple yet understanding moral values and will make you treasure not only your time but also your long yet short life.

Till then~

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts