Forbidden -- Horror

I could not feel my body. It is like I am in space, floating along in the never-endless dark emptiness that exists there. I had not wanted to reactivate my senses, especially after what I had witnessed. It is plain fact, that we are doomed.

First, I manage to open my eyes after a few reluctant tries. It took me quite awhile to locate the nerves for my eye muscles. Even so, it took me longer to get beyond the level of twitching an eyelid. Never mind two eyelids.

Then, my ears were activated. At first, I could hear murmurs. Then, it became more and more louder and confusing. So, I shut them off by concentrating on focusing on the images before me.

They were blurred, and I could not see much. But slowly, the images before me became more and more sharper. However, a breath of pure air hit me in the face so hard that I was left gasping for breath. It seems that Heaven’s air is still as pure as ever. My heart sank, as I know that it won’t be too long till doomsday. I found myself being carried by the oldest of The Three, the Angel0fLove. It seems that people are more prone to call him ‘Cupid’ rather than his genuine name.

Wearily, I look ahead and saw that the tall golden harp-liked gates opened before us and emit a blinding pure and white light. I closed my eyes moments before it swallowed us whole and open into what human beings called Heaven.

The buildings here are all simple and plain as people here are contented very easily. They are just simple, wooden huts with just enough furniture and food for the residents. In fact, it is really a happy place to live here. Especially after living in a place scarier than Hell itself. I shiver violently as I thought of that. Love, look down at me worriedly and stop long enough to drape his warm coat over me before continuing on the way in long, fast strides.

I felt sapped of energy no matter how many times I try to get my energy back from meditating. I guess it is from the shock I got down there. People gasps and stare in awe at the both of us as we went past. Yes, it is very rare to see one of the Three walking on the silver streets in broad daylight. Never mind two of the Three. Usually, it means good news and peace is here to stay. But, people will fear when one of the Three is wounded with blood steadily spilling out of her weak chest and her wings looks like it had not been groomed in days.

Love carried me to the recovery asylum as fast as he can. He tried to fly whenever possible, but his energy and the spilling of my blood onto the streets made him hold back most of the time. I can see in those kind eyes that he was losing hope, but the thought of losing a dear friend must have caused him to hang on and fight with all his might. On the way, he murmured words of encouragement to me while hushing me to silence whenever I tried to speak.

The people in the recovery asylum blurred past as people and angels tried their very best to do things as fast as possible. You see, the recovery asylum is specially built by God to train possible candidates to become healers and to heal the Three. So, the most modern yet natural technology can be found here to enable most operations, healing and recovery sessions to past by uneventfully. However, it’s been a long time since they need to treat a wound as serious as mine.

Can they do it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on a comfortable bed as the healing session began. Angel0fLove, Angel0fFaith and 4 of the best healers in the asylum surrounded me and began to chant a mystical spell to begin the Chantment – a series of magical symbols combined musically with music, prayers and blessings. This spell level is so complicated until it is only used to heal many various critical conditions. So, that means.. I am in danger of dying?

A small and gentle tornado of musical blessings emitted from their bodies as the spell progress. With my sharp eyes, I can see that it whirl from their bodies and slowly rendezvous above my heart, which I guess is where the wound is located. Suddenly, the itching pain at my wound turned into a pain that could only be described by being stabbed with hundreds of razor sharp knives at once.

In my heart, I gasped with surprise and horror. But, I knew better from the many trainings I had that I should never interrupt a spell for fear that it may go wrong. Therefore, I could only let the tears slid down my face as my heart silently scream in agony. The pain became more unbearable as the music became more soft and gentle. It floated in through my right ear and out from my left, leaving a peaceful and soft motion that made me sleepy.

After a few minutes on concentrating on this motion, I could not help but fell into a deep sleep despite the screaming my heart sang nosily. I just wish it could stop, I thought selfishly as I was swallowed into the darkness where it was cold but surprisingly, comforting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a few days now since my return to my home. My energy had return a bit, but it still does not allow me to do a lot of things. I was wearing a soft dress, made from the softest silk from the clouds that sunbathed in the golden sun all day long. For now, the loving and caring Mother Teresa, who volunteered to look after me until I was full recovered, will take care of all my daily needs. I hate to burden people with my personal life, but it is unavoidable when you are one of the top Three, the masters of all angels, whom God personally chose and whose duties were given to enable the longevity of peace.

The wind breezed through my hair as I look up into the sky, where the sun shined down on my face and liven up my mood. An ache squeezed my heart as I long for the young man down there. I frowned as memories of the past suddenly surface.

“Hope, the surface of your wound may be healed but it is actually an emotional wound. A wound neither God nor us can heal. You, and you could only heal it alone. How did this happen?”

I had looked at the kind healer, frowning. I had shaken my head weakly, knowing full well that she will not understand. Luckily, she had been understanding and left me alone. She only came back when she needed to tend to my daily cares till I was dismissed yesterday.

I sat down, my face solemn. I am stuck, and have no idea absolutely what to do as the war inside me tore me apart. Piece by piece. Organ by organ.

“Hope.”

I look up into the kind clouds, and felt as ease and peaceful when God’s voice flooded my whole being. Of course, I could turn to God. After all, he has all the answers. Hope soon flooded me like never before.

P.S. I hope you all like it. Please give some comments and if there are enough requests, I will create a sequel. Be sure to check back regularly for an update. ;)

Merry Christmas~

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts