rAnd0M tHouGhTs

#^@%$!

I hate everything in life.
Except for a few things and people who are the reason why I am still living this idiotic life.

I hate life.
Where there are stupid rules and stupid people.

I hate that pain.
The pain that hurt many of those that I cared.

I hate myself.
Especially when I could not help those that I cared.

I hate myself.
For breaking so many peoples' hearts.

I hate myself.
For hating myself.

I hate my sister.
For annoying me like there's no tomorrow.

I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate all.
I don't want to be left alone.
Yet, just leave me alone!
I don't want this headache.
Yet, let this headache force me into an endless sleep.
I don't want to hate.
Yet, I still can't anyway.
I don't want to express.
Yet, I know that after this last post.. There will be no more posts like this.
I don't want you pained by him.
Yet, I still can't stop the relationship between the both of you.
Idiotic moron damn stupig dang useless fucking asshole sucker life!
Who the %$#@! wants to care about you anyway?
I am going to die anyway.
According to a source, it is one day after my ex's birthday on the year 2013.
Hmmph. No one cares anyway. Why am I crapping here? =="
tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts