hAppY biRtHDaY~! x3

" Two less lonely people in the world and it's gonna be fine..

Out of all the people in the world..

I just can't believe you are mine~

In my life where everything was wrong,

Something finally went right!

Now there's two less lonely people in the world.. tonight. "



This song was first heard when I first realised that I love you. It is weird, but as I sang along.. I felt myself and my heart smiled. I felt.. contentment.



Because finally,



I found the one that can make me smile, regardless of the situation.



I found the one that can make me feel safe and comfortable whenever I am with the one.



I found the one that can accompany me through many situations at any given time.



Whenever lonely, your chatter through the phone, MSN or words will remind me that I am not alone in this cruel, harsh world.



Since then, you had changed. You do not give me your full attention anymore. You began exploring towards others and have a wider circle of friends of your own. You have more activities, and is sometimes very busy. I may have felt jealous and lonely, but I am glad that you had grown a lot, and at least mature a lot since then.



Now, on this fateful day which comes once in a year.. You are now officially 16. A lot had happened since we first met.



You made me realised that words were just words although promises must always be kept.



You made realised how valuable love is and how fragile my heart can be.



You taught me many things and although I sometimes forget, I am still learning.



Nevertheless, thank you for being in my life. I am thankful and grateful that you chose me in Form Two and stayed beside me through hard and easy times.



So, today is your day. Enjoy it and live it to the fullest. ;p



tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts