Sketches of My Life (past & future)

1st November 2009
It is Pei Qi's 15th birthday today. I wish her a belated happy birthday. =)

5th November 2009
My mind has been bugging me lately to call pet bro, Beng Guan. It's been a long time since we chatted.

7th November 2009
Frowned at the fact that I still sleep in Mr. Kean's class.

11th November 2009
Skipped school today. =) Not surprised since I had been skipping school lately. Went to Sunway Pyramid and saw Rachel do a split while ice skating. Sukesh's word were also true. =) A policeman do randomly spot check on buses, and the bus that I was on with friends were his "lucky" pick of the day.

14th November 2009
Almost forgot that today was Siew Yee's birthday. =) Decided in the end to be one of the last to call her. =)

15th November 2009
Today was Yee Hliang's birthday. I wonder whether I was one of the first to wish him happy birthday?

16th November 2009
Today was the last day of school for this year. For 4S1/2009, only 12 people came that day. Spent most of my time walking around school, visiting Joshua's class, kidnapping his bag and playing Scrabble with people I do not know. x3 After school, we went to watch 2012 - a must-watch, touching movie (better than The Knowing, Yee Hliang! ^^).

17th November 2009
Sitting in my chair after exercising updating my poor, dusty blog. x3

18th November 2009
Tuition.

19th November 2009
Probably with Lee Min and Joshua baking in Lee Min's house. =)

20th November 2009
Consure go back to hometown. x3 Will dar join me on this 3 days 2 night trip is still a mystery to me.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts