Just Another Day

It's just another day.
The sun is shining.
The doggies are playing.
My sister is hoarding the phones.
I'm just sitting in front of this laptop.

It's the third day since you went to Europe to play.
I wonder how you lived through everyday.
The sun must be shining, the birds must be singing,
Too bad I can only see it all through the TV.

I wonder whether you are okay.
Your doggy is, although I don't think he likes the way Nikki plays.
However, I just have no mood to do anything except play computer.
But, I guess I am like this everyday.

Maybe I shall go play Harvest Moon?
Or I should just finish up my holiday homework..
But, I feel like playing The Sims Social..
Yet, I just feel like sleeping until you come back home.

After all these while, I can't believe that the above nonsense is all a bit gibberish.
I mean, come on, anyone reading this will be bored.
Yet, why in the world am I still typing this?

I feel like spilling out all my feelings and secrets.
But, some are best left unknown to other people as they might use it against me.
However, I guess my heart is breaking down from all the secrets and dark plans consumed within.

After all this while, I guessed I miss those days.
Those days when my friends would not care about who am I and would just hang out for fun.
Those days when my sister is not a stubborn idiot and actually knows where she stand in life.
Those days when I actually get to spend lots of time with him.
Those days when I actually get to hang out in a group of friends who see me for me.


Now, my life is kind of messed up.
College life is fun.
But, socially, I'm withdrawn.

I see backstabbers running around spreading rumors.
I see idiots thinking they are the whole world trying to boss people around.
I see a whole gang being influenced by lies and false stories.
I see hearts being broken and friendships being cut away.


You thought that I was an introvert?
I was scared of the society because of all these kind of people.
They run amok in our daily lives, but few saw who their true nature was.
I lost friends, gangs and hangout buddies due to this nasty influence that surrounded college life.
Everyone thinks that they are the whole world and nothing else matters to them.
Only a few selected ones survive this horrible pandemic.

I do not know whether I survive or not.
But, I am alive now to tell the tale.
I swore to be like how I am in Form 2.
I will cast away all this craziness and defeat all evilness.

I will only focus on the important things in life.
Studies and him alone. That's it.
Never again will I deal with retards and bullshit.
I have low tolerance for bullshit anyway.

My goal now: 4.0 CGPA.

Who said I can't be the best? (:<
It's just another day..
 
tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts