All You Need To Know

Call me stupid, call me lame,
I am an idiot in this game.
Falling for someone within a short time,
If you were a drug, I would have been committed for crime.

But, I cannot change the fact,
Even after when I am dead,
That my heart before was black,
But, you changed me as though you hacked.

I fell for you, I could not get up,
I would look for you, even when it's dark,
Because in all four corners of the world,
Whether I was on holiday or a tour,
I would still go back to your side,
Not because you need my aide,
But because my heart and my soul,
Was taken by you and I, myself would not want you to let it go.

You never held me back from the beginning,
All of my actions and feelings were my own doing,
You never did anything wrong,
You are really the best, and I could not ask for anything more.

If I had a wish that would always come true,
I would wish for more time so that I could spend it with you.
If I had to choose where I could stay,
I would stay by you, all night and day.

Every moment, every second of my life,
Your presence remained in my heart, in my mind.
No matter what I do, no matter what I say,
You were in my thoughts, every single millisecond of the day.

I can't get you out, nor will I push you away,
But, if you don't want me, I guess this is all I have to say:
I love you Elden, please don't let me go,
Please take care of my heart and please don't break my soul.
But if you are not happy with me, you can walk away,
It would be better than a shell staying here every night and day.

No, you don't have to choose,
Just go with the flow.
I just wanted to tell you all you need to know.

Because when I fell for you, I could never get up again.
Because when I found you, I could never walk away.
I was enchanted with your spell,
I had walked into your trap,
Even if I die,
I would have no regrets.

I'll be by your side, 
I won't make you cry,
I promise to do my best and take care of you,
Even if I die.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. Even after typing so much, it seems like I could not put all of my feelings into words after all..

Comments

Popular Posts