[Human Age] Angel0fHop3's Life



On the 9th of December 2011, I was thinking about memories of my past when suddenly, a sudden tidal wave hit the area I was living in. Surprised, I had no time to react and was swept away by the mysterious wave. When I opened my eyes, I was astonished to find that around me were millions and millions of grains of sand. I begin wandering about and happened to find this city nearby the place where I woke up. Strange though.. I wonder how I got here when there is limited source of water to be found?



On the morning of 10th of December, the long hoped for wedding between hat123 and Angel0fHop3 took place in the temple of Ânkhkhonsou. The weather was peculiar for the season, it was raining cats and dogs, which amused the younger boys and their fathers. Friends and family were delighted by the ceremony, and particularly impressed by the pink flamingo thrower and the scorpion tamer's dexterity.

On the 13th of December 2011, a wild crocodile wandered into our lovely garden. I patted it nicely on the head and it seemed to like it very much. My heart skipped a beat as I walked into the house. I wished it will stay with us as I love pets very much.

On the 17th of December 2011, the wild crocodile decided to stay. I named him Caleb. =)

On the 24th of December 2011, I am pregnant with my first child. It's a nice early Christmas gift. (;

After 9 days of pregnancy, my first child was born on the night of 1st of Jan 2012.

On the 31st of December 2011, I am pregnant with my second child. :DD

On the 7th of November 2012, I was appointed general of this wonderful clan.

The next day, I won the elections. Hooray! :DD

On the night of the 9th of May 2013, my third child is born. (:

On the 7th of July 2013, I decided to step down and retire into luxury.



tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts