[CONTEST] Craft Your Own Vegas Mystery!

“Bump me on Line if he doesn’t take the juice and drips. I’ll call back. Tbh, I’m not sure whether the girl is coming back.”

“We all think not, and we think he know that she’s not coming.”

“How can she come? We know nothing of her. Even me. I told her in Line. About him in the hospital.”

“You don’t know her?”

“The next day, this shit happens. Darling, if I know, I would have talked sense into this girl. Or talked sense into the boy if the girl was playing his heart.”

“Well, she played him well.”

“You don’t say.”

“You think he know she is fake?”

“I think his brain knows but his heart denies it.”

Eyes filled with pain, I looked at my phone screen with a heavy heart. His friend had messaged me a few days ago, concerned about his state of mind and health after he collapsed due to exhaustion. Somewhere out there, love have finally broken the amiable mobster. His eyes that were once full of hope, now looked void of emotion; and his usual, cheeky smile was no longer there.


No one never really knew how he was faring since he hid it well. And all of this, was made worst by the disappearance of the shimmering showgirl. She had up and left and could not be contacted since. But, what she left behind was not only just a broken heart, but something more sinister that we could not have fathomed.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts