My Lover is a Catfish!

Summary: 

Lucas Agnes Truman Scott does not exist.
And, what can be found of him, from accumulative evidence that spans across three years, is that the person behind the name is probably a female living in Pakistan that can speak Hindi and is working and studying at the same time.

Line: @LATS, Gray🌹

Story: 

I met a "White male" who goes by the name of "Lucas Agnes Truman Scott" or "Lucas Truman Scott".

He claims to be a registered counselor working in Gordan and Hans (a private UK law firm) that also studied in Brunel University London. However, when checking upon the member registrar of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (which is mandatory for all practicing counselors), he is not found.

We ended up dating online after meeting in an application named "Party In My Dorm", but never once did we video call nor met in real life. Every time when it was time for us to meet, something will always happen in real life that prevented him from coming.

We have been together since 3rd September 2018. I currently have evidence that he is a known catfish and has catfish two other similar persons in the past by going to extreme lengths by creating multiple personas to make it seem more real.

During interacting with me, he has 2 Line accounts, 2 WhatsApp numbers, 2 emails, 1 YouTube channel, and 1 Facebook account (that he recently opened last year to catch his catfish rs).

IP Address: 111.84.54.225
ISP: Connect Communications

In the game, he goes by many alias in Party In My Dorm.
2 years ago: LucasTrumanScott31, II-Salvador_-_Sephales-II, LL-Salvador_-_Lucius-II
Present: LuckyGray, -Duke_Amor-

In August 2019, I was added on Facebook by a Rida Rizvi from Pakistan. I did not accept her friend request. On 22nd of August 2019, Lucas tried to ask me to help him transfer funds from UK to Pakistan to help a colleague named Jaffer from the HR at his workplace. He stated that he could not transfer since he had his online banking frozen and his friend reached the limit for Western Union.

These are the details he provided:
Account Title: Rida Rizvi
Account in: Habib Metro
Account Number: 6014020311714150137

PK21 MBPL 0140 0271 4015 0137
Amount: PKR 30,000

I tried helping him, but to no avail. However, I thought of this incident after having evidence of him being a catfish and would like to share it to prevent any further crime-related activities or funds from reaching the holder of this bank account.

In the evidence folder:

1. His previous 3 accounts from 2 years ago
2. Previous person he catfish tells her story
3. How he posted a picture of his brother “Jeff” but the picture was not real; his sister “Cassidy” commented on it as though it was real.. hence, it can be determined that “Cassidy/Cassie” is not real.
4. His London address was obtained from someone else
5. How his location was determined to be in Pakistan
6. How there was no similar information when cross-checked with other people he talked to (e.g., why he does not video call)
7. How he asked another person to provide him with a UK number to calm me down whenever I call to check up on him
8. How his IP address was confirmed to be in Pakistan
9. How the office picture he sent me had India/Pakistani plug points instead of UK plug points
10. How his business card is not valid as there are 3 different companies on it; whereby 1 does not exist
11. How he tried asking me to help him transfer money from UK to Pakistan.
12. Using another account to contact me (said account is linked to the club his alt is in)
13. Proof that he has been deleting wall posts but he is still in the “hospital” for fainting.

In the pictures folder:

1. Pictures he sent himself.

In the voice recording folder:

Language of the recordings: Hindi
1. Workplace: recorded when he was at his workplace
2. Newman Castle Hospital: recorded when he was at the "hospital"

Google Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bzbWC_5-BoVMji9tuiJeJryvm2Vp0stb

*Apologies if it is not in order. But, every evidence from the past 3 years was uploaded inside.


--- my message to Lucas ---

I don’t know how you can do this: catfishing people that genuinely care about you and who was willing to accept you whoever you may be. You said it was a blessing to finally found someone who gets you, who understands you, who fully supports you, and who loves you for who you are. You said you were at peace, and that when we were on call, you were able to sleep peacefully. You surprised me during my birthdays and during Valentine’s, and you were in the midst of planning our wedding that was to be held on 14th January 2020. You had planned to be with me, through thick and thin. Me, as your life partner; and you, as mine.

And yet, after all we’ve been through, you still won’t video call with me after we broke up. Your “vow” of not being able to video call with the one you want to spend your life with is not in place any more. Yet, you kept giving excuses, like the recent one on giving you “two weeks to kill this love”. Those were your exact words.

And, I don’t know what hurts more. Knowing that I’ve been nothing to you for the past year, or that you were never real to begin with.

さよなら、バカ
🖤

-all updates will be uploaded into Google drive-

Update (30/12):
1. A noob account that claimed to be an alt of another person approached me from the very same club Lucas’ alt is in.
2. Lucas has been deleting hate posts from his wall.

Update (3/1):
1. Lucas deleted his Line account.
2. Noob account still have not contacted me anywhere, be it Facebook or on Line.
3. Lucas’ WhatsApp picture was from 2012.

Update (18/1):
1. Uploaded whatever I received from Rida as she defended herself. I checked the owner of the website she claimed she owned. She is not the owner as no one bought nor own the website.
2. I shared whatever I received on Skype as well.
3. Rida’s voice is 100% similar to Lucas’ voice.
4. Still connected to Rida’s Netflix account 😂

I’m also tired. Ain’t gonna care any more. So, this will be my last update as I am so lazy to keep running after a catfish who doesn’t want to come clean despite given a chance to in a safe environment.

I’ve done my best. Sayonara.



tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts