What Is It Gonna Be?

I want to be left alone.


Because I don’t want to deal with all of these feelings inside me. It feels like everything is weighing me down, suffocating me.


It is a lot.. even thinking about it makes me feel tired.


Back then, loving him.. has always made me feel sad and lonely. The hours committed are not enough, and the silence in between makes me wonder what is happening. There’s no communication, and it does not seem like he’s committed.


So, why am I hung up over him? Just because of one touch? One hangout? That makes me feel like a laughing stock. It is like I created my own world, and he does not even know he existed in it. The world does not revolve around me; not everyone loves me.


I feel like blocking him. I really do. 


If he never wanted me back, why did he contact me? 


"Fool. Just because he texted you out of the blue, it does not mean that he wants you."


Why did you decide to come back when I decided to move on?

Playing with my heart makes it hard for me to know the truth, hun.


You don’t want me? Stop texting me. 🍳

Stop messing around with my heart.


So now the tables turned, and I am the one to leave.





tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts