wRecKed..

I can't feel the pain nor all the other bad emotional feelings like I used to. It is because I had already given my heart to you. So precious, so fragile and so sweet. Please help me to keep it neat.

Have you notice my behaviors lately? Strange yet not monthly?

Confuse and helpless, torn between wants and needs.. This girl is really crying for someone's good deed..

I wanted to be with you..
Yet, I am scared that one day.. You don't want to.

I wanted to accompany you.
Yet, I fear I won't be dear.

I wanted to just hug you, right there and then.
So many people, what can I do?

I don't want you to talk about her.
Yet, I still want to hear.

I wanted to leave you when I know I might hurt you.
But no matter what I do, I can't.
Because I love you.
And without you in my life, it will be living a lie.

I hated that you might love another.
Yet, even as my heart breaks,
tears flow like no end,
and my heart will never, ever, ever mend,
I know I have no right to stop the love in you.

I wanted to be Bella and you, Edward. Together forever, like in Breaking Dawn.
Yet, reality is painfully forged into me.
And I know that this cannot be.

So, even though in reality.. We might be separated eventually..
I just want to tell you, that I love you and I have no regrets that I had love you.
Thank you, for all the happy memories that you have given me.

I love you.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. How I wish fantasies do come true..

Please don't forget to read Forbidden -- the horror (1) in the December(2008) part!

Comments

Popular Posts