The End -- A New Beginning

I woke up in my bed, covered with sweat.

I ran around. To and fro classes and to the hall..

Making rare emergency trips to the toilet..

My mind went blank before accidentally sleeping in class due to lack of sleep..

Waking up, feeling nervous..

And then, it begin.

It came. The big day. The day we have all been dreading.

And, after so many preparations..

So many instructions..

So many sweat..

IT WAS A SUCCESS! x3

It was all because of the amazing teamwork, dicipline, commitment and time management from everybody.

Therefore, I would like to thank everyone here and hope that everyone:-

a. will have a nice day!
b. have a good, long rest!

x3 Thanks for everything, because without you guys,

It would not have been possible.

Anyway, this ending for 2009's LM Anniversary signifies not the ending, but it is the starting for something new. =)

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts