Mix3D FeeliNgS..

I felt..

Unwanted.

Hated.

Ignored.

I felt as if my existence is invisible to others except when I make the attempt to greet them first.

I felt alone in this world except when I am accompanied by my loved ones and those who loved me.

But, they sometimes also act like the others.

Ignore me.

Leave me.

Hate me.

I was left alone.

Alone in this world full of loneliness.

As I run away from loneliness, I am plunged into a world of darkness which I could not escaped from.

From there, I could not escape as its sticky shadows had clunged onto me and my heart.

Tangling into my veins and with thorns stabbing through the muscles of my poor heart.

Since then, I sat there and wait.

As my heartbeats slowed..

As loneliness and death crept up to me..

I waited.

All alone.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts