The Ugly Truth

BEFORE MARRIAGE
John - Ah.. At last.. I can hardly wait.
Jane - Do you want me to leave?
John - NO! Don't even think about it!
Jane - Do you love me?
John - Of course. Always have and always will.
Jane - Have you ever cheated on me?
John - NO! Why are you even asking?
Jane - Will you kiss me?
John - Every chance I get.
Jane - Will you hit me?
John - Hell no! Are you crazy?!
Jane - Can I trust you?
John - Yes.
Jane - Darling!
AFTER MARRIAGE
Read from the bottom back to the top.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's sad how love died in marriages nowadays. Somehow, I just feel like I don't want to get married and party all day and just live in the moment.
tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S.

- Tears are part of love, being in love means being in pain.

- “When your heart is on fire,
You must realise,
Smoke gets in your eyes.”

Comments

Popular Posts