The Mafia Song

Ahem. Test. Test. 1. 2. 3~!

Pay me a rupee,
and your butt will be kicked by a rookie.

Pay me a cent,
and your car will get a dent.

Pay me a RM,
and you won't have any more ATM.

Pay me a dollar,
and your shirt won't have a collar.

Pay me a yen,
and I might even lend.

Pay me a pound,
and you will need to get a crown.

Pay me your gate,
and you are not worth the wait.

Pay me your TV,
and you will need a CRV.

Pay me your Porche,
and you will get torched.

Pay me your maid,
and you will still be bait.

Pay me your mom,
and you will get a tomb.

Pay me your dad,
and you will be dead.

Pay me your son,
and you will be selling buns.

Pay me your daughter,
and you will hear my lust-ful laughter.

Pay me your wife,
and you will get your life.

OR

Pay me your life,
and you might get half-price.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. Moral of the story: Never borrow money, especially from the mafia bosses.

Comments

Popular Posts