Wishes and Airplanes

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now..


Because have you ever lost someone and tried to take them back but the damage is done?

Thoughts of losing you makes me feel so sad..

How am I gonna sleep when I feel this bad?

I know enough is enough..

I will never be perfect..

I will always be nothing unless I am with you..

Because you made me perfect..

Just tell me what I can do?

The pieces are missing when I am not with you.


Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now.. Wish right now.. Wish right now..


If one day I returned to the past,

Return to the time when we first met,

Will you feel that I am not bad?

If one day I leave to a place far, far away,

And could no longer meet you anyway,

Will you feel that I said goodbye?


When you laugh and when you smiled,

Through bad and good times,

I always wanted to treat you well,

But you never knew that thinking of you has become a daily necessity.


When you spoke of your thoughts and worries,

When you called when you can't sleep at night,

I wanted to tell you a lot of stuff, but I am afraid to say it wrongly,

I love you.. You know?


If one day, dreams do come true..

Memories will have eternal lives,

Would you still remember today?


Maybe emptiness has caused me to think too much,

Maybe I should return to my blanket.. And close my eyes to sleep..

And in my dream where I will meet you.. I can tell you what I have always wanted to say..


Can we pretend that airplanes are like shooting stars?

I could use a wish right now..

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. Happy birthday Foong Tian Yong.
May all your troubles fly away and all your dreams come true. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts