Bondage

I know who I am.
I know what I want.
I know what to do.
I know I am loved.
I know I have friends.
I know I am supported.
I know I can live.

Life, as usual is hectic lately. I always thought I was imagining things. But, I guess my sixth sense was right after all. The evil lurking in the shadows had been stalking me for quite some time now. I felt their presence. But, every time I turned around, there was nobody there.

I always thought I knew who I was. I always thought I knew what I wanted. That is, until I met him. I did not wanted to be involved in his life at first. But, his charm was amazing. Every single time I went close to him, I was sucked into a void where my feelings were drunk into behaving disorderly. Obviously, I got confused. I, a love adviser, could actually be confused in the circles of my own feelings.

However, I could not help it. I began to spend more time chatting with him. But, as predicted, I was stopped at all means and bonded. This left me wondering what in the world had I been missing in this world. Was I lacking in any part of my life? I pondered this question until I stumbled upon my stepbrother and friend's presence and began hanging out with them more and more. It was always fun and relaxing with them. I was allowed to forget my daily worries and stress, but I was once again stopped and bonded from freedom again.

I begin to feel the lack of precious oxygen in the air. I begin to feel the cramped muscles of my wings of freedom. My eyes begin to see better in the dim light. I begin to learn how to sleep in the small cage. My ears begin to hear negativity throughout the area. I was confident I saw my ex supporters, my so-called friends, my betraying family through the cage. Their eyes looked at me harshly as they stood there watching me helplessly looking at them for help. My heart begin to die slowly.

I always knew something was wrong. I knew I could never trust anyone in this place except my own self. No matter what I do, I am always wrong. I am always the one to be blamed. I am always the one whom were used and threw away like trash. Once touched by both his hands, my whole body was immediately succumbed to his demands. I could do nothing at all, even when I felt my heart fighting for freedom; fighting to be released.

My tears fell on to the ground. There was nothing I could do. It is easier this way; it always was. The collar placed on my neck could not be taken off. My wings were tied to my back; scheduled to be cut away. All my actions and my choices were predetermined not by fate, but by the words spoken from his mouth. I wanted to run away. I wanted to soar to the sky where freedom was FFA - Free For All. But, it is not possible in this locked cage.

There was absolutely nothing I could do.
I could not even save myself.
All this resulted from love and trust.
The result: I am in chains of bondage.
Forever alone. 

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts