0ld tim3s..

I remember my past one morning when I was standing in my bathroom, brushing my teeth. Sounds and click were heard from a house nearby, which I recognize really well. It was someone, playing Sims 2 on PS2(which is quite common nowadays). You might be asking, what is so special about it? Well, it brings back memories, guilt and shame.

I remember when I was still in my primary school years when I was sent to a nanny's house somewhere near where I live. She was a great nanny, and I got along well with her nephew whose condition now is unknown(even though, I think he is 6 years old now..).

To make a long story short, I have known her grandchildren over a couple of years. I have my first experience of having lices in my hair. I have my first experience of not being liked by their parents, due to my immaturity(hey, I was a kid at that time!). I got along well with all of her grandchildren, except one whose age was older than me by one year.

However, I must agree with one of their parents for disliking me. For when I look back at what I had done, I seriously regretted it. There was this guy my sister had a crush on when we were still there. His sister likes to hang out with me, and sadly, I ignore her when her brother is here to play with us.

Things went so well, until one day, I stole a toy from her brother. Nobody found out, and nobody will. You, readers may have known.. But do you know who I am talking about? Do you even know who I am? xD

Anyway, in this blog entry, I would like to express my regrets to all whom I had accidentally or purposely steal from. I would also like to express my sorries to this guy I am talking about. I wish you the best of luck in your PMR in 2 years time.

I am so sorry, although you will never know. Whether you still remember me or not, I will always remember that day when I saw you playing Sims 2. I must express my shock that you used my name of all names that were available for one character that was in your game. I am sorry.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Anyway, yesterday which was America's Independant Day, was also John's birthday. I would like to say Happy Birthday to you in this blog, although you have 10% chance of reading this blog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Take care John! ^.^

Time to sign off folks, because I am very busy tomorrow. Till then readers, take care. :)

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`...´¯)¸ .·´
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×

Comments

Popular Posts