Doggie Wonders

It's amazing that many people are still animal lovers despite the cruelty that can be found in every corner of the world. It's also amazing to see that many people still care for their dogs like members of their own families.

My family and I had gone to a dog show at a park opposite 1 Utama on an unpredictable day (29th June 2008). I had my camera in hand to see what cool stuff that can be taken as memoirs for this cool day.

From now, I shall use pictures and a few sentences to tell my day there. As you all know, a picture says a thousand words.

As you saw above, it was the first picture I took that day when I have my camera in my hand. A guy was throwing a bottle into a lake and his dog jumped in to fetch it. Clever?




The picture to the left is the hugest dog I had ever saw in my life. It got many stares from everybody as it must have been their first time seeing this huge dog.


I wonder what it is looking at while I took this picture..







To the right, is the cutest chihuahua I have ever seen. Of course, I have to zoom my camera so that I can take a better picture of it.





My dad and sis were all smiles when they look at it.

Come to think if it, it jumped into a box when it saw a dog that looks exactly like a lion. Not a surprise, as many people who saw it also avoided it. *Sorry, I could not take it's pictures because it is shy and is always found behind a tree.. zz




Surprise! It is only the size of it's owner hand and is incredibly, the smallest chihuahua I have ever seen in my entire life. There was a 2-times-run-round -the-park race, and when it ran with his owner, it kept on running and was still second place the second time I looked. :)











I know this is absurd, but I just cannot help but took this picture and saw dogs FRENCH KISSING each other. <3>

Of course, the bitch had enough of it and looked away embarrased on the spot. :) It's a good thing I was not bitten when both of them realized that I had took their precious moments together in a photo.



It is a very cute poodle and it's naked! =p


No, I am thinking straight and I took this picture when it's owner is buying pretty clothes for it. Want to the see transformation after she put on the clothes on it?















Yes I know it's not the same dog. But, it is cute isn't it?















Okay. This is the last picture as I am getting lazy moving images and typing. But this is a miracle. There is a big playground for dogs too, and look<< . You don't see this everyday. Trust me on this one. :)



Well, that is about it. We went back after one hour due to the weather that had changed from sunny to cloudy. My sis was complaining about the fact that we spent too little time over there, but we manage to get home safely.
I do hope that the relationship between animals and humans will comtinue peacefully. Especially dogs. After all, dogs are mans' best friends. xD
By the way, the photos above are copyrighted and are not to be used in any other way. I apologize for posting the photos up without their owners' consent, but what's done is done.
Besides, I do not know how to contact them.
Cya guys~ Have a pleasant weekend ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts