leArn

I just do not know why my friends keep on calling him nasty names. Do you know that by just creating a nasty name for one and keeps on calling him that, you will hurt his feelings? Or are you a coward and is just shouting so that you can show off your so-called bravery? Or are you just one stupid human being who's so bored and decided to waste your precious life away by just doing this?

STOP IT. THIS INSTANCE. You would not like it if I call you 'Halo fucker.' everytime I see you. No, I am too nice for that. And I won't be nice to you all if you keep on calling him that. I am serious. VERY SERIOUS.

Enough. I am not going to waste half of my blog just because of your useless pranks.

By the way, do you know that you, readers should all give some of your time to Mother Earth so that we can stop global warming and other natural disasters that can actually be prevented? Here's how, just go to this website or just click on it below. I do hope that you all will do your part for Mother Earth.

http://www.wecansolveit.org/



Please. Do your part and help save the enviroment. We need to take one step at a time in order to achieve a huge sucess. :)

Take care~

Comments

Popular Posts