n3veR aGaiN

As I breathe, I had difficulty breathing.. I felt like the knife being pushed into my heart further and further.. Deeper and deeper..

The look in his swollen eyes had the word 'haunted' in them. He shove me away and cover his head with the towel. "Please, don't look at me." I shook my head, pained by his emotions.. Pained by his sadness..

And a few mintues later, he look out of the window. His eyes showing no emotion, his mouth kept on mumbling silently. His face was like a crazed man, blinded from fear.. Blinded from the fact that we had no choice. No choice at all.

I shoved myself away, tears silently flowing from my eyes. Flowing freely as they escape from the jail that they were imprisonned just a few mintues ago. Even as I cry silently, I could not believe that I still have tears for this. After all that.

I could not let him see me cry. That would make matters worse. I was helpless. I have failed many many times. I cannot believe I fail again.

Fail to obey my instincts. Fail to protect. Fail to accomplish. Fail. Fail in everything. I felt I had been stabbed. Tears had been falling without me being able to control them for 24 hours now.

The punishment they gave is alright, I can handle. But not being able to accompany each other when in the same school? Hell.

Hell. Hell. Hell. I worry about him, and they won't let us see each other.

Sleep has been my favourite pastime recently. Not only time can go by quickly, but I can also escape from the pain in my heart. However, the evil glint in her eyes.. and other horrors of yesterday continue to haunt me. To torture me. To stop me from sleeping and to make me cry again unwillingly.

The tears fall again unexpectedly. I don't want to hear his name. I don't want to see him. Until the time is right. Until then, I don't know whether he will find another one. Don't know when I can stop crying unexpectaly. Don't know when I can run away and escape this pain.

Until the key appears, I will never laugh again. I will never be the same again.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Anonymous said…
dun be so emo la wei...
life aint just abt that...
it means alot more...
look forward and nvr turn back...
keep ur mind off things...
be with ur frenz...
study coz exams are here...
sports...
anything...
just don't do anything stupid...
cheer up yea...
see ya...
bye

Popular Posts