Changes~

Since the new year started 10 days ago, I thought there would be little change in school life.

I thought, we would sit in our old places and chatted about the holidays.
I thought, I could hear many experiences and stories from my friends.
I thought, time would past as fast as usual.

But, reality slapped me quite hard in the face.

One of the changes that happened to me was the fact that my private van to school was full with students. Everyday, I barely made it to school in time.

The other one was the fact that my circle of friends had some disturbing changes..
People who were close to me became distant..
People who were distant to me.. well, remained distant.
The exceptions were the ones who sat at our usual morning table in the canteen.
Dar.. Lemon.. Joshua..
They were the ones I relied and trusted the most.
Luckily, they were also one of the few who remained constant and have little change. x3

It seems that this year's change hit me quite hard in the face.
I knew change happens all the time, but a change this big sweeps me off my feet.

The only thing that I do know is that I am ambivalent about this change.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

p.S. This pretty sums up my first post for the year 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts