The Evils of Satan in Mini Forms

Exam is already here. Typing this, it is curently the second day of exam. ==" On how many more days I need to suffer is currently more or less, one month.

However, as I had laid down tiredly on my table, I looked at the scenary in front of me. Many backs were facing me, bent down like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The scribblings of pens could be heard as my eyes tiredly look around.

No, I was not cheating. I had already done my paper, and was very bored. So bored until I can even die from boredom. Typically, I would normally imagined how I could use my time and was just about to do that when I saw "Mini Satan 1" and "Mini Satan 2" right in front of me.

One of my classmate had used his leg to get the attention of another to ask for answers. Classmate 1 had cheated before, so I was not surprised. However, his method was unusual as he did it in front of a discipline teacher. Quite amused, I looked away.

After all, it was none of my buisness.

Then, I saw another form. This one was even better. Classmate 2 actually used her hand and waved to the person on her left for answers. I stared, but looked away before knowing the contents of the conversation that was exchanged between them.

Why I had typed this out was to asked this question,

What was the use of sitting for an exam if you refuse to admit your weaknesses and learn from your mistakes?

Sadly, this was only found in class. There are many other "Mini Satan Forms" out there. In fact, they are everywhere.

Some are from clubs' committees that chose future committees, not through talent or ability but through your beauty or even, your availability.

Some are even from the teachers' themselves who refused to let students attend two clubs and had forced them to quit either one of the clubs.

This is stupid.

Where the hell in the school rulebook said that one cannot follow one's interest and joined two clubs?

Heck, I joined plenty at one go in the past and I don't see teachers kicking me out. So why should this particular teacher kicked her loyal club's members out just because they joined another club for experience and knowledge?

Or, is it because she is jealous herself?

Whatever the reason is, please see another person's views before your own. Especially when you force one to make a decision when exam is around the corner.

Enough crapping here.. I hope everyone learned from this latest post. The next one will either be about LM's Leadership camp or the third post for my long forgotten story.

Stay tuned! x3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.S.

And there's no destiny when everyone's your enemy
Take your jealous heart and cast it into stone
You'll regret it all
Living behind your wall
And you'll never fall in love
If you don't fall at all

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Two shots of hate from a mouth as loud as a gun,
like an assasin .. who does it for fun.
Two deafening blows in a war that has just begun,
life gone away.. I'm done.
Two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
The world I know disappears.. like the setting sun.

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

I cry for the time that you were almost mine,
I cry for the memories I've left behind,
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old and the new,
I cry for the times I thought I had you.

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Not all scars show,
Not all wounds heal ;
Sometimes you can't always see,
The pain someone feels.

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

What's the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts