You are the One I Cannot Love

C, I like you.
Do you know that when you came into my life once again, I do not know what love is again.

Its meaning.
The feeling it brings.
I forgot what love is all over again.

However, I just wanted to tell you that I miss the moments we spent together.
Everytime I am lonely, I look back with tears in my eyes.

For I know, and I know,
Where my feelings for you are heading to.

Do you still remember that time we sat together in the cinema?
In the dark?
Do you still remember that time when you kept on begging me?
Begging me to accept you back?
Do you still remember the time you sent me those smses?
The love messages you sent me?

Were your words actually true?

If they were, why do you ignore me in school?
If they were, why do you leave me alone?
Alone in the darkness that kept surrounding me when I am lonely?

Look into my eyes, C. Look into my soul.
Do you see what you seek?
For it is clear in my eyes..

You are the one that I cannot love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.S. CHS Wu Shu Night was very yeng! x3

So sad,
So true..
Each beat reminds me of you.

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts