Walking Away

You came back into my life once again. Unexpectedly.
I thought you were going to leave me like the last time, when we played each other. So, I did not care nor give a damn.
However, I don't know why but I gave you a chance.
I asked you out. To accompany lonely me.
You did a great job, I was impressed.
But, I postponed my answer.
I don't know how you felt but till this very day.. I still remember what you said.

"I will wait. For you. And your answer." - chinese-english translation

My heart ached as I thought of the pain you were going to suffer after Wu Shu Night.

However, the tables were turned. As that day came into view, I unexpectedly fell for you. A crush that grew into like. And it was this like that was waiting to blossom into love.

For days, I tried to resolved my problems. The problems that were threatening to drown me were overwhelming. At first, you helped a bit by accompanying me. But then, you solved all of it by just one sentence.

I was thankful. I thought you solved all of my problems. But, I was wrong. The one last problem that was left was..

You.

I could not forget you. You were stuck in my mind. Everywhere I go, I would be concious when I sensed that you were nearby. You don't know how my heart ached with pain when you walk by, ignoring me. And then, I would remembered.

We are just only friends.

Why should you care? Is that it? Many times, I tried crying. But, there is only endless suffering. The pain that could only be felt in my heart was reflected in my eyes. But, no one saw it. Not even you.

I could not run.
Nor could I hide.

I could just observed you from far-away and remember those happy days.
Where happy and painless memories remained.

Today, I tried again.
I had successfully numbed my pain.
I had just wanted to ask you two unrelated questions.
Only two.
But, you kept on saying..

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Wait until when? Wait until I forget?

I guess I am annoying you again.
I guess you deserve the happiness that you should have as I cannot give you the happiness you deserved.

So, there are two different paths. Two different people. You and I.
I don't know whether you had chosen one, but I had chosen mine.
So, take care and goodbye.

p.S. Someday, come and tell me. During that short week, do you feel happy?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

tO b3 conTinu3d..

Comments

Popular Posts